Age Of Youth 2016

I thought that i was the only one who  was holding back
i thought that i was the only one who felt uncomfortable at times
i thought that i was the only one who was being wary of others
I thought that it would be of no use,
even if I did say something.I was scared that I would be hated if I did say somethingI assumed that they'd laugh at me.In that way, I assumed that other people were completely different from me.
I thought that they were ruder
than me, and more reckless than I am.I thought that they wouldn't careI was being arrogant.Others are just like me.Other people are people,
just like I am.They feel as uncomfortable as I do, and hesitate, just like I do

There are plenty of people who are as nice as I am.
Yoo Eun Jae - Age Of Youth 2016

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Daftar Film Bobobo / List of Hao Shaowen (郝劭文) Movie